Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
When individuals are seriously injured, through no fault of their own, they deserve fair compensation for their injuries. Our attorneys have recovered more than $100 million for those seriously injured and their families.
Our firm understands the difficulty in dealing with serious injuries and other harms caused by wrongful acts. We have the resources and experience to get the appropriate compensation in the quickest way possible whether that is through negotiation, mediation, or trial.
Our firm provides the best service for those entitled to compensation for:
- Animal Bites
- Automobile Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Permanent Disability
- Wrongful Death
- «Attorney seeks to update pool codes after drownings
- «How Many More Serious Injuries And Deaths Before the Supervisors Fix the Outdated Swimming Pool Provision Codes?
- «New Treatment for Traumatic Brain Injuries
- «Vulnerable Adult Claims
- «Medical “Never Events”
- «Arizona’s Unique “Strict Liability” Dog Bite Statute
- «Personal Injury Dos and Don’ts
- «Please Close Gate – Save a Life!
- «Personal Injury – Some Frequently Asked Questions
- «Beware To Parents Who Let Other Family Members Drive the Family Car: The Family Purpose Doctrine is Reaffirmed in Arizona