Our healthcare compliance attorneys help providers, vendors, insurers, and/or patients navigate the complexities of Arizona and federal healthcare laws, rules, and regulations.
Our practical approach to healthcare compliance is grounded in an operational understanding of the intersection between healthcare delivery and law—eliminating the gap between consultant and legal services. This balanced approach allows providers to improve compliance in a prudent and fiscally responsible manner.
We stay abreast of the continuously changing healthcare landscape and business conditions to help our clients:
- Perform regulatory compliance audits and implement corrective action plans
- Comply with HIPAA/HITECH, AKS, Stark, HCQIA, and other federal laws/regulations in drafting and reviewing agreements, bylaws, policies, and contracts
- Develop and implement operational improvement strategies
- Assist with risk management
- Represent clients in administrative licensing, professional board, or regulatory disputes
- Engage as a Patient Care or Privacy Ombudsman, trustee, or consultant in a distressed healthcare organization