Our attorneys provide tailored estate planning services to clients in Tucson and Southern Arizona. We understand that each person’s estate needs are different, and work with clients to craft estate plans that meet long and short term goals in a cost-effective manner. We understand that people work hard to accumulate assets, and we work to make sure they are protected and distributed in accordance with your wishes.
Our skilled and experienced attorneys bring a steady temperament and compassion while providing advice and representation to clients. Each estate plan is drafted for a person’s specific needs, and may include the following:
- Wills and Trusts
- Durable powers of attorney
- Testamentary trusts
- Living trusts
- Succession Planning for family businesses
- «Fraud Schemes, Identity theft, and more…
- «Yes, you really need a Will
- «Beware of Pre-Printed Legal Forms
- «Trust Administration During Incapacity
- «Do You Want the State of Arizona to Write Your Will?
- «Estate Planning
- «Estate Planning Checklist
- «Estate Planning Terminology
- «Legislature Dramatically Revises Arizona Trust Law
- «Retirement Plans at Work
- «Taxing Questions: An Essential Overview of the 2001 Tax Relief Act
- «The Importance of Powers of Attorney
- «When Mercy Meets Justice – An Overview of Arizona’s Adult Protective Services Act (APSA)
- «Where Should You Keep Your Will?
- «Wills and Trusts – Some Frequently Asked Questions
- «Avoiding the Pitfalls of Estate Planning
- «Tax Relief – an Act with a Cliffhanger Ending