Employment & Labor Law
Mesch Clark Rothschild is a recognized leader in representing a variety of businesses and clients in this complex and ever-changing area of law.
Our attorneys not only keep on top of cutting edge concepts and case law, they are frequently asked to speak to both employer and State Bar Association groups.
We represent clients in the following areas:
- Employment discrimination complaints and litigation
- Wage and overtime claims
- Whistleblowing actions
- Handbook policies
- Representation before NLRB, DOL and EEOC
Our expertise is unsurpassed and our successful track record is validation. With social media becoming a major source of litigation, our attorneys stand ready to assist companies with handbook policies and representation before the National Labor Relations Board.
We work tirelessly to reach a successful outcome which meets your business needs.
- «The Pitfalls of Incentivizing Employees to Get Vaccinated
- «May You Require Your Employees to Take the Covid-19 Vaccine?
- «COVID-19 Liability Waivers – Are they worth it in Arizona?
- «What Employers Need to Know as the Supreme Court Expands the “Ministerial Exemption” for Religious Institutions
- «Arizona To Protect LGBT Workers From Discrimination Under State Law
- «Title VII Protects LGBT Workers from Employment Discrimination
- «Controlling COVID-19 on the Construction Site in Arizona
- «FORGIVENESS OF PPP LOANS EASIER UNDER PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM FLEXIBILITY ACT of 2020
- «Workplace Investigations
- «DOL Guidance on Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation and Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
- «LABOR DEPARTMENT GUIDANCE ON FAMILIES FIRST CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE ACT Effective April 1, 2020
- «Arizona Unemployment Insurance Expanded in light of COVID-19
- «Paid Sick Leave in the Age of Coronavirus
- «EEOC Releases 2019 Statistics on Charges of Discrimination
- «DOL Finalizes Rule Excluding Certain Perks from the “Regular Rate of Pay”
- «Department of Labor Finalizes Rule Increasing Overtime Pay Eligibility
- «Appointed for life, Not Eternity: Supreme Court Vacates 9th Circuit Opinion Regarding Pay Equity Filed After the Death of Judge Stephen Reinhardt
- «Here We Go Again: Department of Labor Proposes Rule Increasing Overtime Eligibility
- «The Role of Entrepreneurial Opportunity in NLRB Decisions
- «Self-Reporting Wage Violations for a Release of FLSA Claims