Employment & Labor Law
Mesch Clark Rothschild is a recognized leader in representing a variety of businesses and clients in this complex and ever-changing area of law.
Our attorneys not only keep on top of cutting edge concepts and case law, they are frequently asked to speak to both employer and State Bar Association groups.
We represent clients in the following areas:
- Employment discrimination complaints and litigation
- Wage and overtime claims
- Whistleblowing actions
- Handbook policies
- Representation before NLRB, DOL and EEOC
Our expertise is unsurpassed and our successful track record is validation. With social media becoming a major source of litigation, our attorneys stand ready to assist companies with handbook policies and representation before the National Labor Relations Board.
We work tirelessly to reach a successful outcome which meets your business needs.
- «Background Check Beware: An Employer’s Obligations Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- «Ramifications of Prop 206 AZ Minimum Wage Law
- «Politics Around the Water Cooler
- «A Synopsis of Arizona’s Medical Marijuana Law
- «From “Us” to “Them”: You Got Your Promotion… Now What?
- «Why Sexual Harassment Should Concern You
- «He was on what? … And got what? Drugs, Alcohol, & Workers’ Compensation
- «Checklist for an Alcohol/Drug Use Policy
- «Arbitration Clauses in Employment Contracts – Are They Enforceable?
- «Covenants Not to Compete
- «Employee Handbooks: In Arizona, Did You Know…?
- «HIPAA – What the Fuss is About …Again
- «Juggling Acts: The Interaction of the Americans With Disabilities Act, The Family Medical Leave Act and Workers’ Compensation
- «Medical Marijuana in the Workplace: An Employer’s Perspective
- «Navigating the Murky Waters of Employee Social Network Use
- «Pregnancy and Workplace Discrimination: A High-Risk Combination
- «Recruiting: Words Of Caution To Employers
- «Reduction in Force
- «The ABCs of the ADAAA: What Employers Need to Know About Recent Changes to the Americans with Disabilities Act
- «The U.S. Supreme Court Made It Harder for Employees to Claim Disability