Corporate & Business
Arizona is experiencing tremendous growth. For over five decades, our lawyers have assisted Tucson’s local business community in reaching its full potential by providing counsel, managing legal challenges efficiently and by employing cost effective measures.
We represent our clients in both State and Federal Court. Our litigation lawyers make every attempt to resolve disputes without litigation when possible, but will aggressively pursue a case in court when it is in the best interest of our clients.
By strategically targeting the best outcomes for our clients, we have established an unparalleled reputation amongst Arizona’s corporate and business law firms.
Our lawyers handle a wide variety of issues including:
- Business formation and reorganization
- Merger, acquisition and consolidation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Real estate and construction financing
- Real estate acquisitions and sales
- Corporate dissolution
- Contract negotiation and enforcement
- Loan workout agreements
- Sale-Leaseback transactions
- «Hitting “Pause” on Arizona’s Reopening
- «Protecting a Farmer’s Right to Payments with Bankruptcy
- «PPP Loan Forgiveness and the False Claims Act
- «Commercial Evictions Suspended Through May
- «Get It in Writing
- «2018 Farm Bill
- «Is Hemp Legalization Coming at the Perfect Time for Arizona Farmers?
- «Politics Around the Water Cooler
- «What We Know About the New GMO Law? How will it affect Ranchers and Farmers?
- «Don’t Be Conflicted
- «For Profit and Non-Profit Corporations Compared
- «Legal Consequences of Unethical Behavior
- «Legal Issues in Forming a New Business
- «When Minutes Count!
- «Software Licenses – Clean Off Your Glasses for the Small Print
- «A Historical Look Down the Barrel of Gun Control in Arizona