Construction problems need resolution, not lengthy litigation.
Negotiating contracts requires substantial knowledge of the subject, reasonable expectations and prompt resolution. Our representation of owners, public and private, general contractors, subcontractors, design professionals and suppliers gives us a nuanced understanding of the allocations of risk, responsibilities and coordination.
Our contract review and preparation includes:
- Guaranteed Maximum Price Contract
- Construction Manager at Risk
- Design Professionals and Consultants
Construction disputes involve competing claims, but resolution demands a team of experienced and committed lawyers working with the best experts and resources to respond to claims of:
- Breach of Contract
- Breach of Warranty
- Changed conditions
- Change orders
Whether the claim will be resolved in mediation, arbitration or litigation, the key is knowledge and preparation.
- «Arizona Contractors: Does Your Residential Contract Meet Legal Requirements?
- «Caveat Solicitor? Avoid Having Your Early Bid Deemed Late on Federal Projects
- «Risky Business: Construction Contracts and Losses Caused by COVID-19
- «Arizona Lien Laws: A Powerful Tool When Used Correctly
- «Owner Windfalls in Design/Build Contracts
- «12 Tips For Construction During the Pandemic
- «Controlling COVID-19 on the Construction Site in Arizona
- «Force Majeure? How Construction Contracts Deal with Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- «IN TIMES OF FORCE MAJEURE
- «Service Provider, Retailer, or Realtor? Sales Taxes and the (Hard) Hats a Contractor Wears
- «What Are the Benefits of Hiring an Attorney to Review Construction Contracts?
- «Worth the Trouble: Taking Advantage of Arizona’s Prompt Pay and Mechanic’s Lien Statutes
- «Preliminary Notice Update
- «Private Construction Prompt Pay – Approved Unless Owner Timely Objects In Writing
- «Construction Meetings
- «No Indemnity Provision in Your Construction Contract? PRAY.
- «Builder’s Risk Insurance
- «Building The Family Compound: A Construction Lawyer’s Home Project
- «Notes From My Desk