Our commercial litigators bring aggressive dedicated representation to complex cases. Our firm has represented clients in tracing and pursuing fraud, multi-million dollar collections, and resolving some of the largest partnership disputes in Tucson.
Whether pursuing a claim, defending an action, or negotiating a settlement, our reputation in the community and with the judges assists our clients in getting the best results. Our law firm has the resources to handle the largest, most complex cases, and the flexibility to provide efficient representation to resolve any business litigation need.
Our experienced attorneys have the knowledge to handle:
- Professional or medical malpractice claims
- Contract, property, or partnership disputes
- Collection actions
- Insurance bad-faith claims
- Claims made against your business
- «Service Provider, Retailer, or Realtor? Sales Taxes and the (Hard) Hats a Contractor Wears
- «Some Thoughts On Collections & Personal Guarantees
- «A Civil Lawsuit
- «A Primer on Arizona’s E-Discovery Rules
- «Dram Shop Law Primer
- «E-Discovery: Preparing for the Inevitable
- «In Case of an Auto or Home Accident
- «Insurance Claims – Two Helpful Tips
- «When a Release May Not Be a Release
- «Don’t Get Caught Holding the Bill!
- «What is the Statute of Limitations?
- «If You Are Summoned To Court, Where Do You Go?
- «Recovering Attorneys’ Fees
- «The Life Cycle of a Lawsuit
- «Preserving Electronic Documents