Our bankruptcy and business reorganization attorneys have assisted clients through complex cases throughout the country and have had leading roles in the most prominent bankruptcy cases throughout Arizona.
We strive to resolve business reorganizations through negotiations and mutually acceptable solutions through negotiation to better serve creditors and debtors, but our firm understands the leverage that can be created through litigation. We skillfully represent debtors, creditors, and trustees in both negotiation and litigation.
Our experienced lawyers handle all types of bankruptcy with a strong focus on Chapter 11. We help clients:
- Evaluate and structure reorganization alternatives both from a creditor’s and debtor’s perspective
- Structure sales and financial transactions in order to avoid adverse consequences
- Handle workouts and reorganizations for debtors and creditors
- Conduct liquidations
- «Protecting a Farmer’s Right to Payments with Bankruptcy
- «PPP Loan Forgiveness and the False Claims Act
- «COVID-19’s Impact on Agribusiness
- «The Importance of Friendly Secured Creditors in the Time of Uncertainty and Asset Protection
- «Commercial Evictions Suspended Through May
- «GOVERNOR DUCEY LIMITS EVICTIONS FROM RENTAL PROPERTY
- «Chapter 11 More Viable for Small Business
- «What is Happening to Community Banks and Agricultural Lenders?
- «Spendthrift Clauses In Bankruptcy
- «Agricultural Lenders are Reacting to Slow Growth
- «A Bankruptcy Lexicon
- «A Debtor’s Planning Checklist
- «As if Worrying About Your Job Isn’t Enough… How Your Employer’s Bankruptcy Will Affect Employee Benefits
- «Bankruptcy as a Negotiating Tool and a Business Strategy
- «Chapter 11 Reorganization – A Business Planning Tool
- «Chapter 11 Reorganization – An Overview
- «Protecting the Under-Insured Defendant