An appeal is a specialized process. Our appellate attorneys possess the skills to navigate this process and correct erroneous orders and judgments. We have a proven record of success in Arizona’s appellate courts, the 9th Circuit and the United States Supreme Court.
Our lawyers publish articles and present seminars on appeal throughout Arizona. Our team stands ready to provide appellate representation after a legal error occurs, whether on a matter handled by our office or from elsewhere. We submit a precise written argument after detailed review. Those arguments are followed by skilled oral advocacy.
We develop and implement effective strategies for clients and co-counsel relating to:
- Appeals to all levels of Arizona and Federal Appellate Courts
- Trial consultation to make and preserve the appellate record
- Consultation after judgment to identify appellate issues
- Assistance in forming persuasive appellate arguments
- Evaluating current or potential appeals
- «The “Tri-Pellate” Lawyer: Bench Trials
- «MCR’s Tri-Pellate Lawyers
- «The Importance of Ensuring Documents Are Actually Made Part of the Record Process for Appeal
- «The Importance of Timely Post-Trial Motions To Protect an Appeal
- «The Problems Caused By Filing a Premature Notice of Appeal
- «The Need for All Co-Defendants to Independently Appeal
- «The Appellate Process