Nathan Rothschild is an Associate Attorney who practices in the Civil Litigation Section of Mesch Clark Rothschild.
Nathan received his JD, Cum Laude, from Gonzaga University School of Law in 2012. While at Gonzaga University, he was active in Street Law, an organization that sends law students to area schools to teach legal topics, affording Nathan a great opportunity to become more involved in the Spokane community.
Also, at Gonzaga University, he was a research assistant to Professor John Maurice. In addition, he did an externship with Judge Leveque at the Spokane Superior Court,
Nathan is a native of Tucson and represents the third generation in his family to pursue the practice of law. He received his B.A. in Art History in 2011 from Northern Arizona University.
He is a graduate of the class of 2015 of Greater Tucson Leadership, where nationally recognized leadership curriculum is taught and coupled with immersive field experiences in a breadth of local issues. He also serves on the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona Board of Directors and the Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona Young Men’s Group.
- State Bar of Arizona – 2012
- Mesch Clark Rothschild, Associate Attorney, April 2017 – Current
- Law Offices of Robert G. Lewis, Associate Attorney, June 2014 – March 2017
- Pima County Superior court, Law Clerk for Judge Liwski, March 2013 – June 2014
- Gonzaga University, Research Assistant to Professor John Maurice, June 2011 – May 2012
- Spokane Superior Court, Externship with Judge Leveque, Summer 2011
Gonzaga University School of Law, Spokane, WA, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 2012
Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ, Bachelor of Arts, Art History (Major), History (Minor); Phi Sigma Kappa Treasurer 2006-2007
- Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona Board of Directors, 2015-Present
- Jewish Federation of Southern Arizona Young Men’s Group, 2015-Present
- Greater Tucson Leadership, Class of 2015
- Street Law, Gonzaga University, 2009-2012