Jill focuses her practice primarily on estate planning, trusts and probate as well as real estate and general business legal matters. Jill is committed to providing superior representation to our clients.
Prior to joining our firm, Jill practiced law in New York City, where she worked on a variety of corporate and financial litigation matters in which she gained significant experience with mortgage-backed securities, commercial litigation, product liability, and antitrust matters. Jill is admitted to practice in Arizona as well as New York. Most recently, Jill worked at Arizona Land and Water Trust and Waterfall Attorneys where her work introduced her to a range of real estate and business matters.
Jill is involved with local organizations that support our community including her role as Board Member of the Pima County Community Land Trust and Member of the Junior League of Tucson. She received her B.A. from New York University and her J.D. from Fordham University School of Law. Having transplanted from the Northeast, she is very excited to call Tucson, and the Firm, home.
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- New York University, B.A.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
- Member, Pima County Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Pima County Community Land Trust
- Member, Junior League of Tucson
- Member, Tucson Young Professionals
- Formerly Board of Directors, Planned Giving Roundtable of Southern Arizona
- «Oh, but I Don’t Have Enough Money to Create a Trust
- «Key Differences Between Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- «A Succession Plan for Your Family-Owned Business
- «How to Establish a Pet Trust in Arizona
- «The Advantages of Estate Planning in a Low Interest Rate Environment
- «This is a Perfect Time to Consider Your Estate Plan
- «Estate and Succession Planning for the Business Owner