Jana L. Sutton, an associate attorney at Mesch Clark Rothschild, represents clients in a wide range of complex litigation, including regulatory, compliance, and employment matters.
Jana graduated summa cum laude from the University of Arizona, James E. Roger College of Law and clerked for former Chief Justice Rebecca White Berch at the Arizona Supreme Court. She later entered private practice in Phoenix, where she represented clients in complex commercial litigation, regulatory hearings, and in matters on appeal. Jana volunteered for Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice and the Arizona Justice Project and has served on the board of the Phoenix Public Library Foundation. She also served as a Staff Attorney specializing in capital habeas litigation at the United States District Court for the District of Arizona.
Prior to law school, Jana taught elementary music in Tucson’s public schools and volunteered on the board of the Arizona Border Region Sports Car Club of America. She is thrilled to return to Tucson and serve the Tucson community.
- State Bar of Arizona, 2015
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2015
- Mesch Clark Rothschild, Associate Attorney, January 2021 – Current
- United States District Court, Staff Attorney
- Osborn Maledon, P.A.
- Arizona Supreme Court, Clerk
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, Arizona Law Review, Order of the Coif, 2014
- University of Arizona, School of Music and Dance, Bachelor of Music, Instrumental Music Education, summa cum laude, 2007
- Arizona Woman Lawyers Association, Member
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice, Past Board Member, Amicus Committee Member
- Arizona Justice Project, Past Volunteer
- National Center for State Courts Young Lawyers’ Committee, Past Member
- Phoenix Public Library Foundation, Past Board Member
- Arizona Border Region Sports Car Club of America, Past Board Member