Guadalupe Garcia, an associate attorney practicing in the employment and civil litigation practice areas of the firm and is committed to supporting clients from start to finish.
The Texas native moved to Arizona in 2016 to pursue her legal career and attend the University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law. In 2019, she met her goal of being the first in her family to graduate with a J.D degree. While in law school, Guadalupe won awards for her exceptional legal writing skills and served as a Note & Comment Editor for the Arizona Journal of International & Comparative Law.
Prior to these achievements, she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, magna cum laude, from the University of Texas at Arlington.
Guadalupe began her legal career as a judicial extern at the United States District Court for the District of Arizona. Following her second year of law school, she joined MCR as a law clerk. Guadalupe is admitted to practice law in the state of Arizona as well as the Federal Bar for the District of Arizona. Her commitment to help goes beyond the practice of law and, in striving to improve the community, Guadalupe serves as a board member for The Drawing Studio, a non-profit organization dedicated to bringing art to the community.
Though many miles away from where she first started, Guadalupe is excited to continue expanding her law practice and call Tucson home. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling, cooking, and discovering the many hidden gems Arizona has to offer.
- State Bar of Arizona, 2019
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2019
- Mesch Clark Rothschild, Tucson, AZ, Associate, November 2019 – Present
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, Tucson AZ Extern, May 2017 – July 2017
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson AZ, Juris Doctor, 2019
- University of Texas at Arlington, magna cum laude, Arlington TX, Bachelor of Arts, 2016
- The Drawing Studio Board Member, November 2019 – Present Member, Pima County Bar Association