David J. Hindman is a shareholder who practices in the firm’s Business, Bankruptcy and Commercial Litigation Sections.
David received his MBA, with honors, and his JD, Cum Laude, from the University of Arizona. While in law school, David wrote for the Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law and clerked for Mesch Clark Rothschild. He was an Extern for U.S. District Court Magistrate Judge Charles Pyle. Through The Eller College of Management and the Tucson Urban League, David provided consulting services to new businesses, assisting them to develop and execute business plans.
A native of Boise, Idaho, David attended Brigham Young University and received his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Japanese. He interrupted his college career to serve a two year mission in Japan. Throughout his university and graduate years, David was engaged in various internships with Hewlett Packard, The Safari Club International, and DEI Professional Services, encompassing projects which drew upon his engineering and business skills.
Committed to community service, David was a Board Member of the Southern Arizona Chapter of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society and served on the Advisory Council of Tucson’s Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center. He has volunteered with Boy Scout Troops, and with his church conducting Sunday meetings, leading youth group activities and serving on the finance committee. He has officiated reaffirmation hearings for the Volunteer Lawyers Program of the State Bar of Arizona and is a volunteer for Wills for Heroes, preparing wills and other estate documents for local law enforcement officers and firefighters. David is currently a member of the Rotary Club of Marana, a Board Member of the Open Doors Community School, and on the Marana Citizens’ Forum.
- State Bar of Arizona, 2006
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona, 2006
- United States Tax Court
The University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson AZ
Juris Doctor, 2006
The University of Arizona, Eller Graduate School of Management
Masters of Business Administration, 2006
Brigham Young University, College of Engineering and Technology
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, Minors in Business Management and Japanese, 2002
- Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2015-2017
- Arizona Bankruptcy American Inn of Court, 2011-2017
- Southern Arizona Chapter of J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Board Member, 2007- 2014
- Boy Scouts of America, Varsity Team Coach, 2010-2014
- Bankruptcy Court Self Help Center, volunteer
- Salvation Army Tucson ARC, Advisory Board Member, 2008-2010
- 2009 Arizona Daily Star “40 Under 40” Award Winner
- Lawyers for Literacy, past volunteer
- Wills for Heroes, past volunteer
- Volunteer Representative for LDS Church in Osaka Japan, 1996-1998