Alex Winkelman is a lawyer practicing in the areas of commercial litigation and commercial bankruptcy. Alex has represented clients in matters involving partnership disputes, fraud, commercial torts, agricultural contracts, real estate secured transactions, and lender liability. Alex has represented clients on appeal to the Ninth Circuit and Arizona Courts of Appeals.
Prior to joining Mesch Clark Rothschild, Alex was a law clerk for Arizona Court of Appeals Judge Joseph Howard. Alex received his JD, Magna Cum Laude, from the James E. Rogers College of Law at the University of Arizona in 2014. Alex wrote for the Arizona Law Review and has co-authored numerous law review articles.
Alex is an Arizona native who serves the Tucson community through his work on the board of Old Pueblo Community Services.
- State Bar of Arizona, 2017
- Mesch Clark Rothschild, Associate Attorney, April 2017 – Current
- Court of Appeals Law Clerk for Judge Joseph Howard
- University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, Juris Doctor, Magna Cum Laude, 2014
Organizations and Recognitions
- Old Pueblo Community Services, Board Member