Douglas H. ClarkVcard
- Practice Areas, Bar Admissions & Education
- Organizations & Community
Douglas H. Clark, Jr. is a shareholder and skilled senior trial attorney with extensive civil and commercial litigation experience. AV Peer Review rated by Martindale-Hubbell, he handles complex civil cases involving personal injury, commercial contracts and Real Estate transactions.
Doug graduated from the University of Arizona College of Law in 1966. He has been in private practice since 1966 when he joined the firm.
Doug was admitted to the U.S. Supreme Court in 1971 and the U.S. Court of Appeals in 1972. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, the National Board of Trial Advocacy, Arizona Trial Lawyers Association and Association of Trial Lawyers of America. He has been active in the American Arbitration Association as an arbitrator and has served as Judge Pro Tempore for the Pima County Superior Court. He is listed in the Best Lawyers in America, American Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Southwest Super Lawyers, Arizona’s Top Lawyers, and is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is limited to trial lawyers who have demonstrated exceptional skill, experience and excellence in advocacy.
Doug is a native of Arizona, an avid athlete and handball player, and loves working with children. He previously coached trophy-winning youth volleyball teams and developed several successful athletic clubs. He is active in developing youth handball programs for young people who are “at risk.” He is a board member of World Players of Handball, an organization developing youth through the sport of handball.
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Commercial Litigation
- Arizona Supreme Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court of Arizona
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- Judge Pro Tem, Superior Court
- Arbitrator, U.S. District Court
University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
Bachelor of Science in Business, 1963
University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
L.L.B. and Juris Doctor, 1966
- American Arbitration Association
- American Board of Trial Advocacy
- American Board of Trial Lawyers
- American Judicature Society
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum Phi Delta Theta
- Phi Delta Phi
- Phi Beta Sigma
- State Bar of Arizona
- «A Civil Lawsuit